Acura MDX SUV Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
153 Posts
Two possible solutions:

1. Buy an Odyssey, give it to the Mrs., and take the MDX.
2. Go ahead and buy the Highlander is a very good choice... but getting another MDX is a gooder choice. :cool:

Having two MDX is a good thing. At few months ago when we were considering getting two cars. I feel that the cars we chose were a very good decision, but now, I can't help wonder why I didn't consider getting two MDXs.

A misc. thing to consider: How big is the garage, will it accommodate two MDX's?

· Registered
153 Posts
I'm going to the Benz dealer this Friday to fix the driver's side window... It's been over a month that I couldn't use it. But as you may know my MDX also had to go to the dealer several times for a cruise control problem.

At this point, I don't know what to think about German car quality... I think of "quality" as the care and precision that goes into something but the thoughtlessness of the ergonomics are seemingly overwhelming in the ML and I don't know if bad ergonomice falls under the category of quality. I have read that MB has changed quite a few things on the 2002 so I will check it out Friday when I'm there.

As for noises and problems, it seems par with the MDX. The ML has some whirly noise when I press the gas, the bumper gaps are a bit wide especially compared to the MDX, the doors never close on the first push (I almost always have to reclose with more force as if I was mad), the main radio control lever doesn't like to FF tracks...

In all honestly, I'm still so esctatic about the MDX that I don't care about the quality in the ML so much...

Here is a comparison I did
2001 ML320 vs. 2001 MDX comparison

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.