Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
6,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just paid a record of $32.50 for a fill up at I believe $1.95 a gallon for super. I'm glad I went with our SUV instead of the Monster SUV's.

·
Registered
11,138 Posts
I had to stop on the Merritt Parkay in CT yesterday and it cost me $34 bucks at $2.09/gallon.

·
Registered
63 Posts
$ 1.95 per gallon is very good price, comparing to the price in CA. Here is $ 2.29 per gallon.

·
Registered
6,531 Posts
Our MDX will never be a record for us ...

... our old Expy had a 30 gallon tank:eek: Even buying 87 and 89 Octanes we went into mid & upper $30s often.

Shell 93 Octane was still $1.699 this morning.

·
Registered
3,761 Posts
Just filled @ Chevron in the east bay. 14.5gal @ $2.369 for 91. It's been going up about 3 cents every couple of days. Ouch.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Well fellows, at least i am not the only one grumbling, here the gas is fluxing around 1.65sh, at a chevron, still, with the mucho driving that i do with commuting and extracurriculars, my x goes into a friggin gas station every 4 days, and prices within 2 miles range from 1.63 to 1.94, god i have been borrowing my nephew's accord more and more frequently on the weekends. I grab him and take him on fiedl trips with me!

:mad:

·
Registered
203 Posts
As I posted in another thread, I just paid $2.059 for 89 Octane near Sacramento. Whew!

·
Registered
49 Posts
hammermdx said:
I had to stop on the Merritt Parkay in CT yesterday and it cost me $34 bucks at $2.09/gallon.
$34 US is approximately $ 55 CDN. In Vancouver, I am now paying $ 65 to fuel up the whole tank

:1pat:

·
Registered
70 Posts
The Chevron station in Laguna Niguel, Ca is selling 91 octane for $2.33/gallon.

Housing isn't the only thing that's expensive in Southern California.

·
Registered
10,732 Posts
paul123 said:
I just paid a record of $32.50 for a fill up at I believe $1.95 a gallon for super. I'm glad I went with our SUV instead of the Monster SUV's.
Your tank must have been VERY low. I rarely fill with less than 1/8 of a tank left. Normally, 1/4 to 1/3. Filling when the tank is close to the bottom is not a good practice as the vehicle ages. More sediment at the bottom of the tank.

Anyway, last fill with just under 1/4 left was $30.XX @ 2.17 gal. (89)

·
Registered
267 Posts
I just put $40.00 into my X at lunch. Ouch! ($2.39/gallon for 91octane in Northridge CA - :headshake )

Thank goodness for 99 cent whopper juniors!

·
Registered
277 Posts
I'm happy Liberty has a little left over for lunch.:D

The BROWN bag is getting wrinkled and tired....:eek:

Maybe after Iraq, I'll be able to stop by BK for a combo...

Until then 89 octain will have to do....

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
This past weekend in Trumbull, CT - $32 and change for the tank and $1.959/gallon :(. The oil companies are a joke charging this much for gas!!! :3: The govt should step in but I guess they're too busy getting ready to fight a war that to own more oil, which is raising gas prices now. Such is life. Still love the MDX and I would buy another one tomorrow.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Liberty said:
I just put $40.00 into my X at lunch. Ouch! ($2.39/gallon for 91octane in Northridge CA - :headshake )

Thank goodness for 99 cent whopper juniors!

$40.00 to fill up?!!!!! Boy, that's whole week of lunch.

I just filled up last night and paid $31(91 Octane @ $1.77/gallon).

·
Registered
259 Posts
Having used 89 octane the last three fillups, and with the spread between 89 and 91 only 10 cents, decided to go back to 91 yesterday, spent $26.80 for 12.24 gallons @ $2.18/gal., Chevron.
Nevada is either 2nd or 3rd in the nation in highest gas prices, and all the stations pretty much charge the same, no more than a penny or two spread, so have to grin and bear it till we annex Iraq as our 51st state!

·
Registered
8,866 Posts
Around $30 here in Jersey. . . I dare not fill up in my own State (NY)

·
Registered
8,866 Posts
BTW, that's $1.69 for 93

·
Registered
70 Posts
$1.83 a gallon for 93 here in Kansas and rising . :3:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts