Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2016 Acura MDX Base
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi MDXers.

I bought my MDX a little over a year ago and just came across this forum as I was looking for ways to upgrade my head unit. Upgrading the radio for one with Apple Carplay would be a lot cheaper than buying a new car.

Anyway, I live I'm in the Navy and currently live in Hawaii. I love my MDX. Definitely took some getting used to the transmission, but I love it now. I thought something was wrong with the car but it took a little learning. I drive with IDS on Comfort and it feels amazing. Sometimes I have to be a little more heavy footed but it works for me.

If anyone has any info on the ability to upgrade the radio in a 2016 MDX, please let me know.

Thanks and glad to be here.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Greetings. Went to purchase a 2020 MDX leftover, a passionate car enthusiast and past DSM for Subaru - I’m pretty schooled in knowing when And what to buy. We were looking for our third MDX with soccer and college visits, they have all done me well. Drove an A-Spec and came back to see a PMC being unloaded off the trailer. 2 hours later - my wife and I closed the deal. While there are no rational reason to buy this vehicle - it sure does looks good. Again, my third MDX and hope all the bells and whistles keep us satisfied.......Joe S - RDU area, North Carolina. More soon!!!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts