Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey,
My name is Joseph Lau. I am new to this forum. I have had my Acura for alittle over 1 year and 6 months and I love it. I think it is great that someone has started a forum for people who love their cars like me. I wish i could post some pictures thou. I tried earlier but it said the file was too big. My next investment in my MDX is to get a Indash Panasonic Tv, PS2 mounted, and Headrest Tv's. I am really intrested in the whole camera for behind you but I have no clue where to start. I also want to get a rim I got fixed and have a full size spare. I live here in Mobile Alabama I was wondering if there is anyone else in these forums that also lives here. Thanks

-Joe

·
Registered
206 Posts
Hello JL889
I also had trouble when posting my first file. You need to reduce the file size to something like 50% to 60% of original.
Good luck and Welcome
Harry

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
JL889 said:
Hey,
My name is Joseph Lau. I am new to this forum. I have had my Acura for alittle over 1 year and 6 months and I love it. I think it is great that someone has started a forum for people who love their cars like me. I wish i could post some pictures thou. I tried earlier but it said the file was too big. My next investment in my MDX is to get a Indash Panasonic Tv, PS2 mounted, and Headrest Tv's. I am really intrested in the whole camera for behind you but I have no clue where to start. I also want to get a rim I got fixed and have a full size spare. I live here in Mobile Alabama I was wondering if there is anyone else in these forums that also lives here. Thanks

-Joe
Joe, welcome to the forum. Your pictures have to be under 100k for it to make it. Resizing it or changing it to jpg or gif would help.

I've put in a backup camera and have attached some pics. I didn't do the headrest screens, but did the Navi conversion and have a flip-down screen. I also put in some a/v inputs and 120V power outlets in the back of the center console, and plug the PS2 in there (don't have a permanent solution, since PS2 use is occasional in the car).

If you want more detail you can click on the Video Install link in my signature. Hope this gives you some ideas.

MDXtrous

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
camera pic

Attachments

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
Navi view of back

Attachments

·