Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'd like to officially welcome Sean Kaiser to the Hondacuraworld team! Sean will be working with Erik and myself here in parts to handle our growing volume beginning July 7th, and in turn hope to server you even better!

As well, our planned website changes will be in effect over the weekend, with many new features....for example, we'll have a "where's my stuff?" button to click incase your tracking emails don't reach you, to check on your order status. Honda Pilot accessories will be up and running on the website at that time, and Honda Element to follow with special "pre-release" pricing. As well, we'll be offering parts for mileage services, tune up, and more specials and contests right here!

Thanks for being a part of our growth!

·
Registered
747 Posts
Welcome Sean and we're excited to have you help servicing our onslaught of orders!
Congrats Tim on yet another milestone, and I hope the growth doesn't end for you!
Rob :31:

·
Registered
282 Posts
COngrats to TIM and rest of team

Tim,

Your dealership is growing in sales and all for one main reason. It isn't the price or the service but the person who deals with their customers and that is YOU.

You have given most of us a way of affording many accessories which some of us could not have afforded otherwise.

Plus, you always did it with a smile and have great stories whenever we talk on the phone.

That is customer service and why many of us keep coming back to hondacuraworld.com for all of our Honda and Acura needs.

Mush

·
Registered
125 Posts
Ideally, we would like to clone an army of Tim and place one (or more) in each and every Acura dealership. :22:
Realistically, we are delighted to see Tim and the gang grow, we can expect more top notch customer service from HAW. Congrats.:7:

·
Registered
181 Posts
Welcome Sean! I have no doubt we'll keep you busy.

I had to chuckle at the typo in Tim's post, given that he operates a website: "and in turn hope to server you even better!" seems quite appropo.:D

·
Registered
206 Posts
Good news for all Tim
Thanks for the great service
See you in PA
Harry

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
Welcome Sean. I think Sean will be a great addition in conjunction with the "Where's my stuff?" link.

Because that is the one thing in a great buying experience that was missing, being able to calm the anxiety/eagerness of the arriving accessories, in knowing if something was in stock/out of stock/shipped without calling/e-mailing a very busy Tim/Erik.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts