caroline said:
These guys just have to learn how to stay in the way back...:) Caroline
Looks like your due for a seperation net. :4:

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
seperation net

Can you have a seperation net and a cargo cover at the same time, or does one have to go while the other is in use? thanks Caroline

·
Registered
10,544 Posts
Re: seperation net

caroline said:
Can you have a seperation net and a cargo cover at the same time, or does one have to go while the other is in use? thanks Caroline
Good question. Since I don't have a seperation net, I can't say for sure, however, the picture indicates that it can be used along with a cargo cover...

Attachments

·
Registered
206 Posts
Re: seperation net

caroline said:
Congratulations on the DTV, Doggie Transport Vehicle. They are great looking dogs. Your X looks great also. The answer to your question is yes. I have the separtation net for my dog and tried on a friends cargo cover. Once I saw it fit I placed an order for one.
All the best to you.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Congratulations on the DTV, Doggie Transport Vehicle.
How true this is, I guess if I had children it would be the same, but I like to let them run, so we go to conservation land and head up to the beach (about 40 min ) a lot. I will get a net for the kids, my fear 1.) having to stop short and the terrier becomes a torpedo through the winshield, and also having the leather on the back seat scratched by little doggie nails- which they did in my last car. I've just been stopping every time they jump, and putting them in the back, I didn't want to get one of those heavy permanent cages. I think that they are sorta ugly and also block your view when the dogs are not with me. Thanks for the info, :) C

·
Registered
206 Posts
caroline said:
I didn't want to get one of those heavy permanent cages. I think that they are sorta ugly and also block your view when the dogs are not with me. Thanks for the info, :) C
You're welcomed. In case you haven't seen it installed the Separation net is flexible and should you need to stop short it has a little play to it so it will not feel like your pups will be smashing into a wall. Plus it installs and removes very quickly.
All the best to you and your family.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts