·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Dale, is the link working for you? I may have exceeded storage capacity.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Jason, you are trying awfully hard to show your pics. Why not just use the "Attach file" of this board? It will copy from your system and put the picture right into the message. Make sure you have saved them as .jpg so that they are not too big!

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The Mitsubishi SUV

The picture makes it look small, there is nothing next to it for size reference. It was between the length of a RX and MDX but closer to the MDX in width. I can't attach the pics because they are over 102,400 bytes each.

·
Registered
3,761 Posts
Blah!

Sorry, this site is temporarily unavailable!
The web site you are trying to access has exceeded its allocated data transfer. Visit our help area for more information.

·
Super Moderator
4,592 Posts
Hmmmm how about posting the link where you got the pics?

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Try it now

Warzu, I took these pics myself in person then had them burned on a cd to share with all of you.

The second link works, it wasn't working earlier but it works now. Its geocities so sometimes its down so give it some time then try again.

·
Registered
206 Posts
If I had those girls washing my car, I would have to issue them 100% cotton Fieldcrest towels.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Links broke?

Neither links appears to be working. Getting the "The web site you are trying to access has exceeded its allocated data transfer." error message. This means too many folk are trying to view the site. Must be a good'un.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts