Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So far I have not seen a MBP MDX on the road in the Bay Area, I know there has to be another one, perhaps I need to extend my road coverage. :)

Anyone else care to share where I might be able to spot a fellow member? I'll start, I travel between Fremont and Pleasanton on 680 during the week and I'm on 880 and/or 101 between SF and Fremont on most weekends.

-henry

·
Registered
54 Posts
I am on 101 from SF to San Mateo on the weekdays.
On the weekends if I am not on my bike I am heading up to tahoe.

·
Registered
213 Posts
I'm pretty easy to spot...

Starlight Silver MDX with a disney antenna ball and a disney LP frame. (I chose the car, the wife decorates it.)

You can see me on 280 between Highway 1 and 380. That's the stretch that our MDX will travel 80% of the time.

-WL

·
Registered
10,544 Posts
I'm usually on 880 between 98th and downtown Oakland (Broadway). Also 580 between Broadway and 35th Ave.

·
Registered
3,761 Posts
Usually in the 680 corridor/24 vicinity.

·
Registered
479 Posts
Napa and Sonoma Valleys.

121/37/101 btw the N Bay and SF and MUCH too often on I-hatey (I-80) on the weekends.

We have the only base '01 Emerald Pearl I've seen in the N Bay. The give away will be the "Enjoy Napa Valley Wines" license frame and the needs-a-wash 'custom' paint...:2:

Happy Trails,
Traveller

·
Registered
44 Posts
I'm usually on 880, between Milpitas and Los Gatos.

My TW X should be pretty easy to spot, as I have Formfit
bug deflector on front and painted tailgate deflector
in the back -- Thanks to Tim :)

YH

·
Registered
2,738 Posts
yhlin said:

My TW X should be pretty easy to spot, as I have Formfit
bug deflector on front and painted tailgate deflector
in the back -- Thanks to Tim :)

YH
Can you please post a pic of your X showing the Formfit? I'm thinking of getting one from Tim, but don't know the best color for the TW/Saddle. TIA

·
Registered
191 Posts
101 north of the gate and west on any of the roads that lead to the coast. BTW spotting Xs left and right these days in my area. At Costco yesterday a SS was parked right next to mine and 2 Sagebrushes a couple of parking spots away. Was commenting on this to the wife when the guy loading his car next to me said he just bought one. Seeing at least 3-4 a day now.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Wassup Bay Area!

I'm probably the only guy who thinks the black nose mask looks good on a Nighthawk Black Pearl MDX. So, if you guys see a black X with a mask, honk/wave 'cause it's probably me!

Toper

·
Registered
2,738 Posts
toper said:
Wassup Bay Area!

So, if you guys see a black X with a mask, honk/wave 'cause it's probably me!

Toper
Is your black nose mask OEM or aftermarket(brand)? I'm in a quandry as to which I should get.

·
Registered
33 Posts
greatscot said:

Is your black nose mask OEM or aftermarket(brand)? I'm in a quandry as to which I should get.
I'm glad I went with the OEM version, because it has a really nice MDX logo on the half that goes on the hood. It's a ***** to put on for the first time, though. :D

Toper

1 - 14 of 14 Posts