Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello everyone. I joined somewhat obviously because I have some issues. My problem is being a more senior individual, I am far more proficient mechanically than I am with technology. Now slap me if you want but I need help getting round the site so I don't come across as an idiot. All I want is to try to find my answers before I bother anyone. What is the best way to search AND FIND what I need. Example I am looking for help on an EGR, bench testing. So I search this and results come in the form of a shed load of threads. Now, not wanting to scour every post in every topic could someone please help explain to me how best to narrow the results to be more in the ball park of what I need. Infield be great but I'll take ball park. Thanksin advance Imma just tryin not to be a timewasting ignoramus.

Also can I follow threads so I can get notified of replys.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Hi blue

Yeah, the search feature can be frustrating. Definitely takes some playing with. When I find something potentially interesting, I subscribe to that thread. It kind of bookmarks it, so to speak. That has been the most helpful to me.
I don't know what generation you have, but I believe there are faq's for all three. Those are really useful and I would take some time to peruse though them and get familiarized with their information; they cover a bunch of common problems.
I hope this helps, and good luck!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts