Acura MDX SUV Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yesterday, i burned new CD through Nero 7 ( i did it several time and can hear in the car), everythings seem good except when I put the CD, its said : Bad Disk, ...Manual....bla..bla. i try it again and it still appeared the same notification. After that, I cannot push CD or Eject, it like the car disable CD function, now i just push XM , AUX, Radio, cannot push CD or put the CD . Any one help me! :crying2::crying2::crying2::crying2:

My car is MDX 2008 with tech/ sport package. Thank you!

·
Registered
263 Posts
I had a similar issue with my 09. This may sound crazy, but make sure none of the other buttons (non-cd-related) are caught part way down. This includes any of your climate control buttons. Some times, they can catch a bit and they prevent the CD eject button from working.

If you get it out, don't try to use it again. (That may seem obvious, I guess.)

When you say you "can hear in the car", do you mean that it actually played once? If it never played in the car and you want to record another one in Nero, make sure that you are not using CDRW discs and make sure you use the CLOSE feature in Nero. If you don't, the car can't read it. Also, don't stick any kind of label on the CD. Finally, it can help to record at a slower speed than the max that your computer CD player can handle. If Nero wants to record at 52x for examples, choose something slower, like 24.

I realize that all this is for nothing if you can't get the disk out. I have no other advice for that.

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
I know this may not offer any value to your current (2nd gen. MDX related) CD playback dilemma, but the CD/DVD player on the 2007-2009 Acura MDX is now OLD and ANTIQUATED- it was really neat (back in like 2009)- but it's now not very reliable and overall very temperamental...

consider yourself lucky should you ever be able to ever to get one of your burned audio CD's/DVD's to playback without any issues- 'Disc Error' is unfortunately the NORM (for the audio CD/DVD player of the 2007-2009 Acura MDX).... :(

oh and if you ever ponder the thought of replacing the audio system altogether, I believe that the stealership's special price for replacement is like $900 buckaroo's!!!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I had a similar issue with my 09. This may sound crazy, but make sure none of the other buttons (non-cd-related) are caught part way down. This includes any of your climate control buttons. Some times, they can catch a bit and they prevent the CD eject button from working.

If you get it out, don't try to use it again. (That may seem obvious, I guess.)

When you say you "can hear in the car", do you mean that it actually played once? If it never played in the car and you want to record another one in Nero, make sure that you are not using CDRW discs and make sure you use the CLOSE feature in Nero. If you don't, the car can't read it. Also, don't stick any kind of label on the CD. Finally, it can help to record at a slower speed than the max that your computer CD player can handle. If Nero wants to record at 52x for examples, choose something slower, like 24.

I realize that all this is for nothing if you can't get the disk out. I have no other advice for that.
All of 6 disks are out, there are nothing inside but i still not put the new CD in, Because the car, i don't know how to say, like it prevent me to use the system, now the 6 disks are disable, i cannot press the 6 Disks button or Eject.. :frown2::frown2:

"Can hear in the car" means i burn through Nero many times, and can hear nomally in car, " Bad disk" just happened yesterday

1 - 4 of 4 Posts