Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. Great forum!!
I picked up a '15 MDX AWD Tech yesterday with 31k miles from a Ford dealer.. So obviously not certified.
Think I got a good deal at $33k with a generous trade value and free hitch and roof rack install (I supply). Also brand new tires and transmission and differential fluid change.
Will be looking to get an extended warranty from Curry in the next year.
Thanks for the great resource!

·
Registered
69 Posts
Good - my recommendation will be to look at all TSBs that apply to your car and get it all done before anything breaks. I say this, because you may be still under the factory warranty, and you don't need certification. The main ones are rear thump noise from suspension, cutting noise from steering (i have in mine, yet to clear!), bluetooth playback issues, and some more. do a research here.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the advice.
I have till 11/2018 under bumper to bumper warranty. I have not noticed the issues you mentioned... yet... So maybe they were addressed?
Thanks again.

Good - my recommendation will be to look at all TSBs that apply to your car and get it all done before anything breaks. I say this, because you may be still under the factory warranty, and you don't need certification. The main ones are rear thump noise from suspension, cutting noise from steering (i have in mine, yet to clear!), bluetooth playback issues, and some more. do a research here.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts