Acura MDX SUV Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

We are in the market for a MDX and if you are in the Charlotte area, where did you purchased your MDX. The only Acura dealer close to us is Hendrick Acura, I don't know how they are yet, but would like to have a few places to shop around at before buying. If you have any dealings with Hendrick or another Acura dealership in NC, I would love to hear your feedback.

Thanks.

· Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the reply about Hendrick - its probably how they can run four cars in NASCAR ;-) !!

We would be buying new and that's the only dealership in the area - kind of tough to get a 'good' deal if you are the only player in town......

· Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
There are other dealers in NC. A new car is a sufficiently large purchase that it’s worth driving a couple hours for the right deal. I bought from Performance Acura in Chapel Hill. They’re owned by Hendricks, though. They had what I wanted in stock and I was happy with the deal. There is also Leith Acura in Cary. Crown Acura in Greensboro. Flow Acura in Winston-Salem. Fayetteville Acura in Fayettenam.
Thanks for the response - I noticed you were from NC and I tried to PM you about where you purchased yours from, but because of my low post count, I was not able too. How was your experience at Performance Acura ?

I have no issues driving to the dealership that has the car, what I am really looking for is a smooth easy process. I hate the 4 hours, back and forth process it takes to buy a new car - super frustrating...always trying to sell you something - protection this - paint protection that.........

The other thing that really bothers me, are car dealerships that have 'extras' already tacked on to the window stickers - I noticed this when I went to Hendrick when they were not open.....they already had 99.00 dollars extra for Nitrogen in the tires..... 350 for tinted windows and something else that I cant remember.....those type of dealerships turn me right off...... I know that they are only out to pressure you into extras.....I get why they do it .......but I am not that type of buyer.....I need to start my own dealership.........

Sorry for the rant - thanks for any feedback you can provide.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.