Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I am the 2008MDXerr (yes with 2 r's). My family owns a 2008 mdx which we have driven close to 100 thousand miles. Currently, it is in its 175000 miles in total. This car was bought used. I am truly in love with this car like no other. I hope to inherit this car and drive it to one million miles and over. The car has been good so far and takes what ever we can throw at it. However, she has been getting old and is showing some signs. I will Dedicate this post for only the introduction of the car.

This car has been driven at the heart of NYC for many years. It has taken the beating every massive pothole can give her. We have done only one major repair on her so far and I believe she needs one soon again. I do not have photos of the car right now, however, if you guys want some photos I will definitely upload them.

Thank you for being such a great community. I have been a long time lurker and have never made an account. You guys have helped me with all the problems that I had before.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hey, nice that you are enjoying your ride! Yeah, if you could everyone would probably love some photos me included. Actually my friend from DSRLeasing had this car for a while and gotta admit it's an really decent one. Cheers.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts