Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 20 of 96 Posts

·
Registered
3,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those of you thinking about ordering Zaino in the immediate future, I'd suggest waiting a week or so...seeing if we might be able to get a Group Buy together...we're about 6 weeks ahead of where we'd normally be able to, but it seems that Zaino season is coming into swing.

We're going to explore doing this GB differently than previous ones -- by buying by the case and splitting the orders -- to try and get some flexibility in the "freebie" part.

If u don't mind, please indicate your interest in participating w/a quick click on over in the Zaino Group Buy counter to up the count. No need to decide what you're gonna get...yet. Thanks!

Stay tuned for more...

·
Registered
6,809 Posts
I'm In

I will be interested in joining!:2:
Can always use some extra for the shelf, even though I'm stocked up now.

·
Registered
67 Posts
I'd be up for 1 Z2 and several Z6s

·
Registered
392 Posts
sounds great

I keep reading about zaino on this site and as an X newby I'm convinced. I'm not sure which products but I will check the zaino site to be sure. I understand you need a base product first, so at least that and the "good stuff" to go over it.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Sure! I won't be getting the "X" for several weeks (couple 'o months maybe) but in reading all the posts, I can see that it is the only way to go.

I also don't really know which products to get, so if there is a "base" package that can be assembled, I'd definately go with that!

Regards,

JohnW

·
Registered
70 Posts
Count Me In!!!!

Perfect Timing for me.....

My X is a month old and ready to be Zainofied

Greg

·
Registered
160 Posts
count me in for Z2 and more Z6, thanks:18:

·
Registered
124 Posts
Count me in!! Can always use more Zaino.

·
Registered
229 Posts
I would be interested in more information. Which products are needed to get started and what is the approx. price?

Don't have my 'X yet ... < 2 weeks to go :)

·
Registered
3,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I'll post the suggested 'getting started' stuff once we confirm there's enough interest.

Unlike prior Zaino GP's we've done, where you'd get one free z7 wash for 4 or more items purchased, I'm hoping that we'll be able to case-buy stuff and redistribute, providing the free z7 at a minimum with some additional flexibility beyond the '4 or more' rule.

Assuming there's enough interest (which I imagine there will be), I'll set up a website where you can provide details on which product(s) you want, so the correct number of cases can be purchased...obviously, details on the freebies/spiffs will be hammered out beforehand...

In the meantime, here's the old suggested 'getting started' stuff

·
Registered
166 Posts
I'd be interested - already have some that I used for my other car, but it will go fast once we get our X 'cuz it's a lot bigger!

·
Registered
241 Posts
...just back from vacation

Me too!

--Marne

·
Registered
248 Posts
Hey, I wish I had know about this GB last week. I just sent in my order form to Sal. I guess I would still be willing to join in on the GB. This way I can stock pile.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Please count me in ....

·
Registered
2,474 Posts
Count me in. Just picked up my X yesterday and I'm very eager to try this stuff. Had to drive 250 miles to get home from the dealer, love the car.

1 - 20 of 96 Posts