Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone with headlight washers (Canadian or Mexico I think?) replaced one?

Does anyone have the part number for them? I can’t seem to find it.

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Hey. I had a full list of P/Ns for the entire Canadian headlight washer system 5-6 years ago, but no matter where I look, I can't find it. Sorry, just spent half an hour looking and I can't find it.

However a quick call or visit to a Canadian dealership should clarify it for you.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
However a quick call or visit to a Canadian dealership should clarify it for you.
My long time acura parts counter guy up and left a few years back. Haven’t been able to find a good new one that knows what they are talking about, or at least one that is willing to look up part numbers without just saying “I’ll order it for you”.

Might not have another option. I’ll pull the bumper and look at it first to see if I can tell what’s going on. Might be a pump.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
For future reference, the passenger side unit is 76880-STX-A01. Local dealer is quoting me 135.00 bucks MSRP.

I didn't get the driver number. Ill update when I do.

Also did some checking. i cant find it anywhere other than the dealer. Because its a Canadian part only (maybe Mexico too?) No where seems to sell it, and there doesn't seem to be a Delco or similar equivalent.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts