Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, Tim-

i was trying to access your website this morning, and the pages about MDX accessories couldn't be displayed....:confused:

are you doing some updating now so that you took it offline?

thanks...

·
Premium Member
5,255 Posts
No, I found out about this about an hour ago :mad:

My website designer lives in Denver, so once he wakes up, I'll call him and get things up and going. Been having technical problems for about a week now. $%&@!!!!

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Tim's site is back on now...

just an update on the issue....

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi, Tim-

I remember you e-mailed me last week that the cargo cover would be in stock and you would take the backorder status off, but your website is still showing it's backordered.... I guess I just have to call you to order it together with some other stuffs then....

·
Premium Member
5,255 Posts
There's a reason why......stock has been so spotty that I can't really count on adequate stock to fill orders once opened up on the site. Backorders are a pain in the rump, and people resent it when they order an item that they can't get right away, and their credit card is charged (the website doesn't know what I have on the shelf).

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Tim-

thanks for the reply... i certainly understand your point... and i've placed my order via phone already, it was sooo easy.... thanks...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts