Acura MDX SUV Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Trying to get Apple Car Play and a more modern interface into my 2017 MDX. I'm not going to do it myself so will need to bring to Best Buy or some place like that for purchase/install. Any chance at all that the dealer could add CarPlay to my MDX and make it look great? Willing to spend up to $2K if needed. I'm not quite ready for a new car, but I'm game to pay for updates to this one. I don't care about sound, just connection features and looks ;-). I'm just a suburban mom who loves modern gadgets!

Please post pictures :cool:

·
Registered
2017 Acura MDX Tech FWD
1,646 Posts
Trying to get Apple Car Play and a more modern interface into my 2017 MDX. I'm not going to do it myself so will need to bring to Best Buy or some place like that for purchase/install. Any chance at all that the dealer could add CarPlay to my MDX and make it look great? Willing to spend up to $2K if needed. I'm not quite ready for a new car, but I'm game to pay for updates to this one. I don't care about sound, just connection features and looks ;-). I'm just a suburban mom who loves modern gadgets!

Please post pictures :cool:
Cop yourself a GROM VLINE VL2. I just recently installed it in mine. It does allow for Android Auto/CarPlay and plays movies and whatnot. Its actually stupid easy to install and DIY. No need to pay someone an arm and leg.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts