Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just came back from Montclair Acura in NJ to pick up my Havasu Blue MDX. Paid MSRP. Very good experience overall. My salesperson is Otto Crombet. Got a fair price on my trade-in. Also got cargo tray and rear mud guards for free. I highly recommend this dealership to anybody looking for MDX in NY/NJ.

The Havasu Blue looks very light green- gray in person. Sometimes silvery blue depending on the lighting.

Pictures were taken before dark.

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
If I wasn't told that this was Havasu Blue, I would guess it was Starlight Silver. Perhaps daylight would make it look more blue and less silver.

In any case, it is a nice ride. Enjoy it.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Looks like a very nice color. Can you post a bright daytime picture or two?

Thanks,

Ron

·
Registered
95 Posts
Which model is this? Touring? Touring/Navi?

Kim

·
Registered
312 Posts
It looks like 90's vintage Honda Civic Green. Daylight pix will probably change that perspective.

Congrats, and welcome to the club!

·
Registered
351 Posts
Nice!!

Even without the benefit of a full daylight shot, it looks beautiful! It does remind me of the vintage honda civic color (or maybe it was accord). I would've probably waited for one had they come w/ a saddle interior--- but I'm happy with the Taffeta white I did get.

Enjoy the new ride!!

·
Registered
570 Posts
WOW! Very nice color MDX. I kinda wish I waited for one.................NA! Enjoy. We need daytime pics. Welcome 2 the CLUB:D

·
Registered
570 Posts
WOW! Very nice color MDX. I kinda wish I waited for one.................NA! Enjoy. We need daytime pics. Welcome 2 the CLUB:D

·
Registered
32 Posts
Very Nice

The 1" square of Havasau Blue in the '02 brochure does not do the final product justice. Seeing it on the vehicle it looks great.

·
Registered
442 Posts
I Like It!

Very nice. Can't wait to see one in person, I know I'll be envious!

·
Registered
50 Posts
Congrats sp9797

Looks like a nice color to me.

Could you please confirm the interior is Ebony (Black), because at the NY auto show they were saying it would be Parchment (tan).

Enjoy your new set of wheels.

·
Registered
6,531 Posts
Daylight pictures please ...

... in the posted photos it looks very similar to Granite Green.

·
Registered
351 Posts
BDMDX said:
Congrats sp9797

Could you please confirm the interior is Ebony (Black), because at the NY auto show they were saying it would be Parchment (tan).

I wonder why they'd say that when the acura.com website has it clearly stated as Ebony Leather??

·
Registered
89 Posts
Thanks! sp9797

Thanks so much for posting this. Has helped me not to feel quite so nervous about the other posts I read re. the Havasu blue not even being available.

Looks very nice (as I anticipated it would, else I wouldn't have ordered it). Would like to see some daylight pics, too, if you get the time. Will give me something to look at as I wait for mine to get in, sometime mid-May (15th or so).
:D

·
Registered
48 Posts
Sorry...

my bad! It sure looks like what I saw this morning. At any rate, that's kind of what you can expect when you see it in person.

On a further note, I just got a call from a different San Diego dealer, who has two of these on his lot, unsold as of this morning. If you're interested in HB, run on up to Cush in Escondido!

I came home to FOUR messages from different dealers today. It seems like the wait time is drastically moving down - I could go get one this afternoon!

1 - 20 of 37 Posts