Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone get a Havasue Blue one (or already had)?
A dealer told me that I may be able to see it on the roads now.

I would like to know what it looks like (closer to light blue or silver..) since I consider to change the color of the ordered vehicle.
Can anyone name other vehicles with the same/similar color?

·
681 Posts
Ask to See Paint Chip

Ask your dealer if he has a paint chip to show you - mine did this week. It certainly is not the color I was expecting based on what I had heard described - much darker and less blue. I didn't much care for it myself. Be sure to see an actual sample before you order.

Meep Meep

·
Registered
143 Posts
youngsoo-c said:
Can anyone name other vehicles with the same/similar color?
The color is also used on the Honda minivan.

·
Registered
95 Posts
youngsoo-c said:
Does anyone get a Havasue Blue one (or already had)?
A dealer told me that I may be able to see it on the roads now.
I don't think they're out on the road yet - I ordered mine in September and it's supposed to be here April 15th. I know I was the first to order a Havasu Blue at my dealer so that's probably about the earliest one would be on the road. Production wasn't supposed to start until April. The 2002 brochure has a paint sample of the Havasu Blue in the back - it's a bit lighter than I'd like but it's closer to what I want than any of the other colors.

Kim - expecting my VIN on Friday!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Help

Put in my order 2 weeks ago for delivery in June, and have until tomorrow to decide the color. I saw the Havasu Blue on the acura website and also on the color chart that the dealer gave me. Still not sure because there's no live one yet. Honda Odyssey doesn't have this color out yet.

roadrunner, you've seen the paint chip. Please elaborate more on this color, and have you seen any car around (not MDX) with the closest color so I can take a look at it?

Thanks.

·
Registered
570 Posts
My dealer had a paint "chip" in his posession. We looked at it, & it looked like a Baby blue w/ some slight teal / silver in it? Took it out side in the sun, pretty much the same? We got the Mesa Beige met. instead. A little to light for me,(Havasu Blue) Can't think of any vehicle that's close to it?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts