Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All - This summer my spouse's 2003 MDX in midnight blue with 204K miles started to have a paint peeling problem on the hood that got progressively worse. This has been a great car and my spouse wants to keep it forever so we looked for a shop to redo the hood. Looked locally in southern Connecticut and could not find anyone wanting our business or for us to take a risk with those shops. After some searching online I found some car forums that recommended T & J Auto Body in East Hartford, CT. We visited the shop and was given a nice tour of their modern facilities by owner Tom and were confident that the online recommendations were the real deal. We made an appointment for the car and just picked it up today. They nailed it without having to feather the color into the fenders and thus kept the cost reasonable. The color matching is absolutely stunning and they generated the depth of the midnight blue color. I want to give T&J Auto Body the highest recommendation. Many thanks to Tom and his staff!...Gary

1 - 1 of 1 Posts