Acura MDX SUV Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hope you folks can help me out

purchased a 2008 MDX, Navigation this week. I'm trying to set up blue tooth with my Iphone 6 but when pressing the phone button no beep can be heard.

how can I confirm I need to replace the module or not ?

Thanks

·
Registered
286 Posts
Hope you folks can help me out

purchased a 2008 MDX, Navigation this week. I'm trying to set up blue tooth with my Iphone 6 but when pressing the phone button no beep can be heard.

how can I confirm I need to replace the module or not ?

Thanks
The HFL module is in the middle console area (behind where the rear climate controls are, and the AUX inputs) - there are YouTube videos on how to get to it. If you open up the cover and see that the HFL is disconnected, it is probably due to it being faulty and the original owner didn't bother replacing. I have a 2008 and when I get home if you need assistance I can try to walk you through how to check for it.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Jeremy

I'm in Canada too, any idea's to where I can get a new module ?

The previous owner was open with the few things that were not working with this car and he said the blue tooth worked well so I think it may be a new issue with me. Any idea of how to trouble shoot if its the module or not ? I will see if its plugged in or not. I have also read that you can un-plug to reset it and it may work.

Ryan

1 - 3 of 3 Posts