Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
dealer told me X would be here tuesday or wednesday (today) but they never called and told me it was in Ohio now haha. maybe this Saturday? :1:

·
Registered
206 Posts
Hey Vic2kMD,
So when will you X actually be ready to for pick up? Does it arrive at you dealer Saturday and then they prep it and keep you waiting longer? Or will it be ready to drive off Saturday the earliest?
Good luck.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
no idea... but they say its now in ohio...

·
Registered
206 Posts
Get me the name of the union taking care of transport, I'll make sure it's there early Saturday morning.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
buhmabeep

:) hehe thanks but guess what, they called today and my X is finally here, again! i'll make em put my chrome steps for free and have them throw in a cargo tray or liner! which is better by the way, tray/liner?

yay!:D

·
Registered
206 Posts
Great, a favor I can save for another day. Congratulations. As for the tray / liner question unless they've improved on the liner I would go with the tray. When I was purchasing my X the Liner was difficult to install and just didn't look as good as I expected. I had the dealer have a tray and liner ready when I picked up my X. The service department installed it and showed me how and after I saw it I said take it off, install the tray. I liked the look and fit of the tray and went with it. Again if it's improved you should have your dealer show it to you (installed).
Good luck and don't forget those pics.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Vic2kMD I'm sure your car arrived today because buhmabee asked aoubt it. I'll also bet your dealer will take extra care of you. Looking forward to your pics.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Hey Frank Snelling,
Do you work for me?

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
Vic2kMD said:
buhmabeep

:) hehe thanks but guess what, they called today and my X is finally here, again! i'll make em put my chrome steps for free and have them throw in a cargo tray or liner! which is better by the way, tray/liner?

Congrats~~~ it is finally here... and hopefully to see the photos soon.

depend what you are planning to use. I think cargo tray is better than the liner. But I am sure someone else will say get both of them. :2: :D

·
Registered
10,544 Posts
Vic2kMD said:
buhmabeep

Good. I see Lenine "Lenny" Strollo and Charles "Chucky" Porter, along with our good friend buhmabee , of course, get the message out. We're a family here, and we take care of our own. Like Frank stated "the dealer will take extra good care of you". Just don't be put off by your dealers nervousness.

I have both the cargo liner and tray. It works for me because sometimes I carry cargo exceeds the tray capacity, and I want the sides, and second row seat backs protected. Only you can decide if you need it or not, based on your situation.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
buhmabee,

hey thanks for offer, much appreciated! i went over to dealer today and drop off chrome steps for install. will pick up X this Sat.
and oh you called my dealer or what? who do u work for? just curious...
:)

will definately post pics up after we pick up X!
thanks.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Finally the wait is over! Congrats! :7:

Can't wait to see the pics! :2:

2003 SS MDX - cdn model - res,back up sensor,cargo net,Husky all weather floor mats and cargo tray

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
will buy a digi cam tomorrow and hopefully post pics Sat. :) :) :) :) :)
Yeah finally wait is over!

·
Registered
206 Posts
Vic2kMD said:
buhmabee,

hey thanks for offer, much appreciated! i went over to dealer today and drop off chrome steps for install. will pick up X this Sat.
and oh you called my dealer or what? who do u work for? just curious...
:) will definately post pics up after we pick up X!
thanks.
Hey Vic2kMD,
No offence but as you read what I post you'll notice I will not go into work, religion or politics. My ocupation is listed as Systems Engineer and we'll leave it at that ;). I'm very happy for you and look forward to seeing your pics.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
buhmabee
um okay.... yeah um :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts