Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is silly but wouldn't it be cool if....

as a group.. all of us buy the new style MDX (06, 07, or 08 whenever it comes out) at one dealership! That would be funny. Imagine the sales person who would be doing the deal.

·
Premium Member
5,255 Posts
Something like that would work......if dealers could get as many MDXs as they want. As usual, a new body style will probably cause a waiting list at most dealers.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hondacuraworld said:
Something like that would work......if dealers could get as many MDXs as they want. As usual, a new body style will probably cause a waiting list at most dealers.
Good point there. Just like the Honda Ridgeline when it came out. People were buying it $2K or $3K above sticker price. That's just plain CRAZY:25: Just wait for another 3 to 6 months and you can get it below the the sticker price. I would never pay sticker price. Who cares if you are the first one on the block to have the newest best thing. And within a few months, people will not even remember that you were the first one to get it. Also, when you trade it in, do you think the dealer will give you more because you were the first one to get it. You would get less, because you would have more wear and tear on it than the other guy who bought it 6 months after you.

I think you have an emotional need to be idolized or something, if you buy the first newest model. Just like most first versions of a car, there are always something wrong with it *cough* Transmission problem*end cough*

The Ridgeline board is already moaning about not having a TRIP Computer. I guess Honda disable that function somehow for reasons I do not know. :werd:

Enough...I'm getting fired up for nothing. :soapbox:

Trying to get to the 100th posting :p

1 - 3 of 3 Posts