Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After the current group buys end, I will no longer be doing them....they are just too much to keep track of with multiple items on 10 different forums.

Instead, I will be posting monthly specials instead, like we used to.

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Since GB's will now be extinct, how about some consideration for a special on the tailgate air deflector ? I know in the past you offered them for $275 as is and $400 painted . . . I imagine there are a number of us newcomers who missed out and may be interested in this ???

·
Premium Member
5,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh, not to worry! I'm going to put ALL of the accessories in rotation, just like I used to in the good old days :D

·
Registered
112 Posts
Will you be publishing a schedule of monthly specials so that we will have an idea of how long we'll have to wait for our "desired items" to be available?

·
Premium Member
5,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No, there's really no rhyme or reason behind it....more like I take a walk through the parts department with my morning coffee, and see what's been moving slow lately.

·
Registered
89 Posts
I like your method!

Though I'm sure that if you saw an overwhelming interest in a particular item, that'd be taken into consideration, too.

Just wanted to add my $.02 worth. I for one am glad we're going back to the monthly specials. My head hasn't stopped spinning over the most recent rash of group buys yet.

·
Premium Member
5,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well, it's that too. The hard part for me was that people were starting group buys at will, and people were posting in threads signing up before checking with me or Daniel first, next thing I know people are calling me on the phone for group buys I know nothing about :confused:

Try keeping track of group buys on FOUR websites! Enough to make you yank your hair out.

Oh, wait a minute......trying to find some :rolleyes:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts