Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If 15 people are willing to jump on board, I'll sell the wheel locks for an amazing $17.50 per set, shipping included in the continental US.

Who's in?

·
Registered
14 Posts
:cool: I certainly would like to take advantage of the Group Buy for MDX wheel locks. Please count me in. Now what do I do next? I've never been involved in a "Group Buy" before.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Count me in! You're gonna have to tell me what to do too, as this is my first group buy. In fact, I haven't bought anything from you...yet. (I don't even have my MDX yet). But I will be soon!

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Not Tim but what typically happens is...

Once 15 or so members have posted Tim will post saying "OK, call me within the next two weeks and I will honor the group buy price"

Just make sure you have posted within the thread, then call Tim and place a phone order. By the way, he is very nice guy to talk with. Check out the other group buys to see how it works.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Wheel Locks: Already purchased one !

Folks,

I just called hondaacuraworld to buy a cargo tray - an ongoing group buy - . While Tim was busy taking another customer's call, I asked Erik, from hondaacuraworld, about the "wheel lock group buy status" and he was kind enough to extend me the unofficial group buy offer for those at $17.5.
Needless to say, I got'em both.

I don't know many of you will try the same approach, but, I just wanted to let you know.

Gokhan

·
Registered
570 Posts
Hey, for that price, count me IN.I was gona order them anyway!:D

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.