Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While I think that Acura should have used REAL wood; the plastic stuff still looks nice. I would like to finish the look with the trim piece for the gauges. So lets go...

·
3,109 Posts
It doesn't qualify. It has to be $100+ for the December GB special.

·
Registered
344 Posts
If Tim will let this one "slip" through I am in :4: .

·
Registered
344 Posts
I just ordered a cargo tray from Tim and I asked him about the possibility of a group buy on the Plood Meter Trim. He thought about it for a moment and said yes, that would be fine. He also asked me to go ahead and post it.

So, who else is in?

·
3,109 Posts
I just orderd mine, shucks!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Count me in. I just got a shift knob via Ebay for $58.00 that worked out pretty well. I think the gauge trim would finish it off without overkill.

·
Registered
344 Posts
We have two people so far:
AikiMDX
snidely26

Any more takers for the Wood Trim for $90?

·
Registered
293 Posts
is this a simple self install? do you guys have the wood steering wheel too? how would this look without the wood steering wheel? i'm thinking of getting this trim and the wood steering wheel to add a bit more of that luxury look.

-henry

·
Registered
28 Posts
Count me in.

Henry, I don't have the wood steering wheel either, but I still think it will look fine without it.

·
Registered
344 Posts
We're half way there. Still need 5 more.

Here is the current list:
AikiMDX
snidely26
neon8s
jmj
jpmanis

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
henry_atwork said:
is this a simple self install? do you guys have the wood steering wheel too? how would this look without the wood steering wheel? i'm thinking of getting this trim and the wood steering wheel to add a bit more of that luxury look.

-henry
The install is a snap. Be sure to clean surface well. Only problem will be that once you see the nice wood trim around gauges you will look at other areas that can be "enhanced by wood accessories. Not to take away from the group buy but there are companies that provide more pieces for just a little more money.Just something to think about. Good luck. You won't be disappointed.

·
Registered
39 Posts
If the install is "a snap", count me in as well. :D

Steve

·
Registered
344 Posts
We are now up to 7. Three more to go.
AikiMDX
snidely26
neon8s
jmj
jpmanis
SilvaMDX
Smitman

·
Registered
344 Posts
I just spoke with Tim (while placing an order :D ) and he indicated that we have to get to 10 by the end of Friday. If we get the 10, he will change the web price on Monday to reflect the group buy discount so that we can order. Ray Laks is having their Christmas Party on Monday so Tim felt it better for everyone involved to order over the web or, call in before the party starts! :jester:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts