Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
880 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is a thread to see who is interested in purchasing the MDX
Side Steps (Black in color) from Tim. I will purchase if I can get the 10% discount that Tim offered (assuming 10 folks place an order).

·
Registered
84 Posts
I'm also interested. Black side steps.

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
2002 Acura MDX! said:
The Black side step bar is $430 (I think), but the chrome side step bar is $440!! If it's me, I would rather add $10 more buks to get a better one.
Black side step bar is $430 before discount. If you take 10% discount on it, it will be around $390. The chrome side step bar is $440, which is already discount. So there will be $50 different.

Some people might wants black instead of chrome......

·
Registered
880 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I believe your cost estimate ($ 390 (black) vs. $ 440 (chrome)) after discount for each is correct. I am only interested in black, and thus the initiation of interest for black side steps in this thread.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I am in as well. Being a newbie, please tell me when and how to order to be part of this group buy.

·
Registered
84 Posts
So far there's five of us interested....we need five more people to get this going as a group buy....I wonder if we can add those individuals who are interested in the running boards instead of the side steps count as part of the group buy. It would be a group guy for running boards/side steps . . . what about it Tim?

·
Registered
880 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Another possibility (proposal) would be to join in with the current 10% discount that is currently in effect for the "chrome" side steps that Tim announced awhile back. If we come up short (i.e., < 10 people showing interest), it would be great if Tim would allow us to join in w/ those that are currently ordering the "chrome side steps". In any event, I will order the "black side steps" as soon as we get an OK from Tim's perspective.

·
Registered
206 Posts
My MDX would love some Black side steps on her. Keep me posted!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Thanks JimH for the link to Tim's chrome side steps special. Just ordered one. I guess my name can be removed from this GB for the black side steps.

This forum is awesome, a lot more responsive than my Acura's salesman!

·
Registered
880 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I concur re: this forum---one of the better ones I have seen for helpfull information and good conversation.

So far, there are 6 interested in the Black Side Steps:
JimH
acurasandiego
jasoncpark
COOL-MDX
MDXOBX
Buhmabee

We only need 4 more folks to join us so we can start to order.

·
Registered
84 Posts
There's at least 4 individuals who want running boards. That would make it ten. How about it Tim.....will that work? Group buy for side steps/running boards.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts