Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,255 Posts
Shipping on all of my items is free, as many of you know :)

I'd like to push this thread into action because I know that there are a lot of you wanting to get in on this. Let's make 15 today, so we can start this rolling. Anyone interested at $475, please post!

·
Registered
58 Posts
I had previously posted an interest and wanted to let you know that I still am interested in purchase. Let me know when it is a "go" and I'll call to place the order.

·
Registered
6,809 Posts
hondacuraworld said:
Shipping on all of my items is free, as many of you know :)

I'd like to push this thread into action because I know that there are a lot of you wanting to get in on this. Let's make 15 today, so we can start this rolling. Anyone interested at $475, please post!
$475 for a painted set of flares?

·
Registered
671 Posts
I'd consider it if they are painted Red Rock for $475....

·
Premium Member
5,255 Posts
The unpainted flares are $475, painting adds $350 to the price. We do have package deals if you want to get the deflector done at the same time, for $400 total.

·
Premium Member
5,255 Posts
I'm going to open this up anyways for the few people that are waiting patiently for this, though July 3rd (holiday coming up, ya know).

$475 is the price, give us a call!

·
Registered
42 Posts
hondacuraworld said:
I'm going to open this up anyways for the few people that are waiting patiently for this, though July 3rd (holiday coming up, ya know).

$475 is the price, give us a call!
Hi Tim,

I want it too but wasn't able to reach you for 2 days. Could you PM me please?

-- Ronald

·
Premium Member
5,255 Posts
I'm in today, so just call me here. Don't think it'll be too busy, but then again you never know.

Everyone's gonna be getting over their 4th of July hangovers today....fortunately I only tipped a few myself :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Looking for rear fender flare for 2005 MDX in black

I know this is a long shot, but since they come in a kit I thought someone might be willing to part with an extra.

·
Registered
6,347 Posts
Almost a 10 year old long shot! Good luck!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Count me in as well...but what kind are these?? are they like the one's on the AVENGERS MDX?? let me know or will they be atleast of that size??

·
Registered
177 Posts
I hate OLD threads that get pulled up.

MODs, stuff like this, 10 years old and irrelevent, cant we CLOSE and lock?

·
Registered
464 Posts
Dang, I got my hopes all up for a milli-second until I saw the OP date. Off to eBay...

21 - 36 of 36 Posts