Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, after lurking around here for a number of years, I've finally gotten around to actually making an account. A year ago, I was given the family 2001 Acura MDX. She has 208,000 miles on it now and still is a wonderful car to drive. We've had this car since I was 6, so I've moved from the backseat, to the front passenger, to the driver's seat now.

It hasn't been the smoothest ownership, but it's been decent enough. We're on the third transmission now, and she's needed a decent number of small repairs. Still, this is the car that I've really learned to work on. It's great being able to do all those little repairs yourself. This forum is a fantastic place. I've been active on others, and there's no where near the same level of community support as here.

The MDX has taken us through desert back roads and snow. It's been a good vehicle for someone who loves camping, travelling, and exploring the great outdoors. So anyways, it's a pleasure to finally be active here. Hopefully I can give back just a tidbit of all the knowledge that I've gained.

Pleasure to be here! Looking forward to meeting all of you. :yesyes:

·
Registered
6,347 Posts
:welcome:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts