Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,592 Posts
Thanks, but I'll stay with Tim prices are 5-10 dollars cheaper and olny a two dollar handling fee. :):2:

·
Registered
671 Posts
Here's an example of approximate prices at three places for"Base Carrier" (AKA luggage rack, roof rack, etc)

Autocarparts (ACP ) $148 plus $10 shipping
HandAAccessories (H&A ) $130 plus $10 shipping
HondaAcuraWorld (HAW ) $128 plus $2 handling

I can't remember what my dealer quoted me, but I believe the MSRP is around $165.

I just ordered these from HAW and will report back with my reactions when I get them. This was my first HAW order, and if the service/delivery is as good as everyone says, it won't be my last!

·
Registered
6,531 Posts
Re: HAW

AcuraMDX2002 said:
This was my first HAW order, and if the service/delivery is as good as everyone says, it won't be my last!
May as well keep the checkbook out:2:

·
Registered
392 Posts
AcuraMDX2002 said:
Here's an example of approximate prices at three places for"Base Carrier" (AKA luggage rack, roof rack, etc)

Autocarparts (ACP ) $148 plus $10 shipping
HandAAccessories (H&A ) $130 plus $10 shipping
HondaAcuraWorld (HAW ) $128 plus $2 handling

I can't remember what my dealer quoted me, but I believe the MSRP is around $165.

I just ordered these from HAW and will report back with my reactions when I get them. This was my first HAW order, and if the service/delivery is as good as everyone says, it won't be my last!
I just made my first order from HAW. Tim's outfit is just fantastic. I received the runningboards and cargo net in just days, great price, and great instructions. [Took fifteen minutes to assemble all six brackets to mount running boards, I'll probably need a half hour to finish up the install this weekend!] Shame I'm in new york state, i have to pay tax! maybe i'll buy some million dollar artwork instead and ship it out of state? just kidding

·
Registered
671 Posts
Just got an email sayin gI should get my order next Wednesday - so far so good (I'm keeping the checkbook close at hand!)

·
Registered
359 Posts
AcuraMDX2002,
You may need to refinance the house to get some cash for Tim. On second thought, with his prices, you could probably pay down your mortgage instead.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Shameless "newbie" here, but what is "Tim's" url?

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
URL for "Tim's Place"

http://www.hondacuraworld.com/

PS -- Confusion: There are scads of posts with nothing but praise for Tim [I have yet to see anything at all negative]. Why are new members skeptical? He is awesome, pure and simple.

·
Registered
53 Posts
I didn't realize at first that HAW was connected with this sight but they have been fantastic for me. Ordered all my accessories from them and got delivery for included for next to nothing. Only had one set of screws missing on one of the parts and rec'd them no questions asked a couple of days later. I found out about them on the car boards on Edmunds.com where I learned most of my info about the MDX before purchasing. Thank goodness I did not order all these accessories from the dealer when purchasing!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts