Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello happy MDX owners.
This is my first post and I must say I was delited to find this forum. Living in Maine ment I had to go out of state to buy my 2002 Taffita White/Touring MDX. After about six weeks of internet research, I decided that the MDX was the only, dare I say SUV, for me. The closest dealer was North Hampton Acura in N.H. and the salesmen confirmed that they were down to about a three month delivery time after an order was placed. I called the dealer up one week later to place my order over the phone with my credit card in hand. The salesmen told me that they got a exrta white MDX in and no one on the list wanted that color and said it was available. Needless to say I drove it home the next day. I guess I'm just lucky because I only had to wait eight days and they did'nt even charge me for the wheel locks. The owner of the dealership personaly thanks every customer and they stand behind their words with real service. I highly recommend this dealer and who knows, you may get lucky too. Happy motoring

http://www.northhamptonacura.com

1 - 1 of 1 Posts