Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Great Deal I GOT!!!

I wanted to rave about a great deal I got at my local Tweeter store.
I have been looking at a Pany RES package. Nice overhead monitor and DVD player all for 899 plus 250 for install,total 1149. Well I got there and it turned out all of them had been sold out. I was very disappointed, one because I have been saving and two because I let the manager know, I really wanted this. I even set up a appoint for install.
Well he said he give me the display for 550. So with install it would be 750. I also asked way in advanced of a coupon we got that gave 100 off 999 or more, or 50 off of 499 or less. Well he messed up on checkout and still gave us 100 off so we opted to get extended warranty. I guess you can't be too careful. So all in all we got a PANY RES with install for 742.00, Pretty cool. tomorrow I am expecting the Blitzsafe from Streeteffetz and the alpine changer on Friday whoohoo. No More spending for the rest of the year. LOL!:2: :2: :2:

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Post some pics once you get a chance.

·
Super Moderator
4,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They are going to install it Saturday Morn so by Saturday afternoon or even I will post.

·
Super Moderator
4,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
OOOHHH so excited, just got the Bliztsafe "translator" Tomorow I get the Alpine Changer, and Saturday is the install OOOOOOHHHH exiting.:2:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts