Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey anyone get one. I am going to RICK CASE acura on tuesday to hopefully change my cl-s in for a MDX. Anyone get a really good deal in the state of FL. anyone pay less then MSRP, cause apparently there isnt much discount on them. IF u did get a good deal, what did u pay, and if its a lease, whats the montly. or if its bought, please let me know. i got 1 day before i go in and hopefully take stock of this beautiful SUV. let me know.
wg

·
Registered
2,266 Posts
Hi URIRx98:

___I usually don’t suggest someone to use the search function directly but given the number of and specificity of your questions, you really should start there. You will find more than your fair share of discussions on your region, MSRP or better pricing, and even some on Case Acura themselves. I know you are also requesting information on a short notice but if you have to purchase with that constraint, you will more than likely not be getting a good deal in the process.

___Good Luck

___Wayne R. Gerdes
___Hunt Club Farms Landscaping Ltd.
___[email protected]

·
Registered
671 Posts
I have an 02, so what I paid doesn't really apply to your situation, but please call Palm Beach Acura and ask for Mike. If he can't beat Rick Case I'd be surprised. Tell him you heard about him on this forum (I'm just a happy customer, not affiliated with them in any way).

·
Registered
40 Posts
URIRx98 said:
hey anyone get one. I am going to RICK CASE acura on tuesday to hopefully change my cl-s in for a MDX. Anyone get a really good deal in the state of FL. anyone pay less then MSRP, cause apparently there isnt much discount on them. IF u did get a good deal, what did u pay, and if its a lease, whats the montly. or if its bought, please let me know. i got 1 day before i go in and hopefully take stock of this beautiful SUV. let me know.
wg
I got the Touring with RES for $1800 off with no dealer fees, plus they threw in the wood shifter, rear spoiler and free oil changes for the life of the lease. I had one on order from Courtesy Acura but they could not match this deal.

Fountain Acura in Orlando - Great Dealer!!!

This is the best deal I have seen yet.

Myers

·
Registered
40 Posts
boards3700 said:
Who was your salesperson in Florida?
I dealt strictly with the sales manager.

Mike Papadakis - Sales Manager

Myers

·
Registered
6 Posts
Thank you for the quick reply. I plan to purchase within the next three weeks and I will give the gentleman a call....thanks for the info.

·
Registered
40 Posts
boards3700 said:
Thank you for the quick reply. I plan to purchase within the next three weeks and I will give the gentleman a call....thanks for the info.
Please let me know if you buy from them. I get a $50 referral fee if you do.

Myers

·
Registered
6 Posts
I called and spoke with Mike. He would "only" take $1200 off and waive a "dealer fee" of roughly $500. As I factor in shipping to Philly, it makes the deal here about the same. Thanks again for you time.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Wow, you work fast.

Good luck.

Myers

·
Registered
40 Posts
I did make the deal on the last day of the month. That does seem to motivate them.

Try it.

Myers

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
well my buddy who leases cars and trucks said that the mdx non navi can be had for low 5s, but i want with navi and im lookin to spend no more then 550, and one lease this suv or did eeryone buy it. let me know.
wg

·
Registered
40 Posts
URIRx98 said:
well my buddy who leases cars and trucks said that the mdx non navi can be had for low 5s, but i want with navi and im lookin to spend no more then 550, and one lease this suv or did eeryone buy it. let me know.
wg
Well I have the touring with the RES. That option is not quite as expensive as the Navi, but close. My payments are $515 with includes tax.

Myers

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
home from dealer

well i went to the dealer today and man was the MDX smooth as can be, it not only is a beautiful SUV that has soo many options and is nicer then the competition. well, after drivin the truck, we discussed the payments, and the returning of my car. i have a 2001 cl-s that i got in may of 2000. i have 5 more payments left and we discussed diff ways of gettin out of it. I was 1st called on saturday by a salesman that told me they could get me out of my car if i got into another acura, but thats not what was told to me. they told me that i had to pay 2500 for my car, and then with nothing else down, other then the 2500 and the keys to my car, that the payment would be 708 including tax. thats for a 2003 mdx touring with navi. no options included. i was lookin into the side step and spoiler ontop of the standard truck. i was pretty much stunned by the fact that they couldmt get me out of my lease without me payin for it, and that the payment was rediculously high. he also told me that the price could be higher every couple of months as the residual gets lower. im a very unhappy camper right now. how much did u guys put down to get a 500 + payment. please let me know. not that i dont have 4 months to think about it.
wg

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
well i just emailed fountain acura in orlando. if they can take me out of my current lease, then ill be a happy camper. ill let u all know.
wg

·
Registered
96 Posts
My guess is that since the X is in high demand, the dealers are so eager to get you out of your lease. If you had chosen a less desirable car maybe.

·
Registered
96 Posts
My guess is that since the X is in high demand, the dealers are so eager to get you out of your lease. If you had chosen a less desirable car maybe.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Rick Case sucks. The Sales Manager Ray lies to his customers to ensure a deal. If you can go somewhere else I would go. They gave me $750 off but stuck me with the dealer fee. They are the largest dealer and can probably bet you exactly what you are looking for faster than other dealers, but they abuse this ability and don't care about us, the customers. Ray even said that he clears $3000+ all day long on the MDXs and has no incentive to work with me, if I did not want it he would sell it tomorrow. The salesman are pretty nice, Joe at Rick Case helped me out, but his hands were tied because his boss Ray wa ssuch an a$$!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts