Votes: 51 41.8%
  • Silver

Votes: 55 45.1%
  • Black

Votes: 16 13.1%
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
856 Posts
I think you will turn the most heads with Black. Silver probably is flashier (brighter) than GG. However, GG is unusual whereas every carmaker has silver. I chose GG over silver when I saw both lined up together (if possible, do this). From the brochure I would not have chosen GG. After seeing some of both around town, I like both - you cannot go wrong.

· Registered
856 Posts
Re: Dazed and confused

jskibi said:
I was torn between the two colors. Then I heard that '02 will be the only year of the GG color availability. Will this be good or bad for resale? Is it discontinued because of lack of sales (I really doubt it)? Or will the resale of a limited color be in favor of those that own the vehicle:confused: ? Both are unquestionably beautiful colors. Is the GG that difficult to maintain a good shine? Or lack luster in flat light?

Anyone care to share similar thoughts???
Don't forget that GG was offered in '01. I think it was the 2nd or 3rd highest seller in '01 (something like 18%). I would guess resale on SS vs. GG is similar. GG is pretty easy to keep clean (maybe a little tougher than SS) and looking good. Again, if possible line them up and decide. For me GG was unusual (i.e. unique) and that was the clincher. Besides, with GG you get several colors in one!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.