Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Somehow I put a gouge on the driver side door perforated arm rest. I dont know how it happened, but there it was.

I was trying to search for a post where I thought someone did a similar thing (his also was mysteriously created), but I could not find the post.

I dont know yet if it would be easy or cheap to replace the insert (this is that hard phoney perforated plstic piece on the side of the arm rest. Maybe it can be repaired. When I get time I will try to play with it.

If anyone has ideas, let me know. It appears to be stuffed with foam with the phoney leather coating over it.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi, I have the same problem as you. You should take your mdx to the dealer and they will order the same part for you. It did not cost a thing to order the part!! That problem is very anoying and should not show up in a $35,000 + $ suv. Acura needs to fix this problem for 2003 by using better materials like real leather.

I gald I coluld help!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
50 Posts
I have a similar problem. I noticed yesterday while cleaning Madam "X" that I have a very small tear in the driver's seat right side near the front, not in the perforated area. Any thoughts/suggestions on what can be done. I have NO idea how it happened. It isn't in an area where you crawl over it or put things on it. Just sign me "baffled and distressed":( :confused:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts