Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Imagine my excitement when the dealer called me this morning that my vehicle has arrived. It has been really difficult to spend the day other than looking at your watch for evening to arrive. It has been 5 months and 3 days since we put a deposit down.
Anyway, I am rushing now. Will have updates once I have the queen in the garage.

·
Registered
3,761 Posts
Ah -- I remember that feeling...Hurry back!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Pittmdx
Let me be the second one to congradulate you on your call and becoming an MDX owner. Nothing can beat that first drive away from the dealer in your new wheels. What a way to celebrate the 4th!!

·
Registered
29 Posts
PITTMDX

Pittmdx said:
Imagine my excitement when the dealer called me this morning that my vehicle has arrived.
Congratulations!
Fill us in on your first thoughts when you finally get pried from behind the wheel!

Happy Fourth of July Driving! :)

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
WOW!!!! What a feeling. Finally the baby is home. A total of 5 months and 3 days. I had the longest half hour on the drive to the dealer.
The vehicle is phenomenal. It handles so very smoothly and the steering manuevers better that any other SUV. And to make some feel more happy, its a SS(ghost are you listing?)
Its definetely worth the wait. My wife and I strongly feel that it was worth not caving in to the RX300 that we were so close on taking a decision because of the delay.
The Navigation system is a great toy. I look forward to using it on the long trips.
Our dealer, Baierl Acura gave us excellent service. I strongly recommend the sales guys Jamie Keith and Clyde who handled the delivery so professionally. And yes, I printed out the checklist from a previous thread. Not one complaint!! I was surprised but delighted.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts