Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to join everyone who has posted a theard about receiving there new MDX. Got my beautiful SS Touring w/Navi on the 5th of September. Looks wonderful, I love it and am very proud to join a great group of peolpe with the same great taste in an SUV.

Just wanted to note that may dealer was great. I had to suffer the horrer of driving 1hour and a half to get my car and leave with out it. Unfortunantly, my bank check was not written to the right person. I had everything out of my trade-in and in the X. Very heart breaking. Luckly, my salesman offered to deliver the X to my house and take back my trade-in. Made my trip home sad, but my eyes wide with happiness when I saw the X in my driveway the next day.

Hope to post some pics soon and some great driving stories.

Untill then off to my X moblie:cool:

·
Registered
671 Posts
Glad to hear your dealer had the common sense to make your purchase as pleasant as possible --- also glad to hear you are now a bona fide member of the 'club'!! Welcome.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Welcome aboard

Congratulations on the new MDX and welcome aboard. :)

torchny

·
Registered
117 Posts
svaleira,

which dealer did you go to? ...

·
Registered
93 Posts
svaleira said:
I had to suffer the horrer of driving 1hour and a half to get my car and leave with out it. Unfortunantly, my bank check was not written to the right person. I had everything out of my trade-in and in the X. Very heart breaking. Luckly, my salesman offered to deliver the X to my house and take back my trade-in
Bet you felt like spending the night with it, didn't you?:13:

·
Registered
6,809 Posts
Welcome to our Humble Club!

Best of luck!! Look forward to you opinions and comments.

·
Registered
10,544 Posts
AcuraMDX2002 said:
Glad to hear your dealer had the common sense to make your purchase as pleasant as possible --- also glad to hear you are now a bona fide member of the 'club'!! Welcome.
I second that.

We all know the feeling. Congratulations! ;)

·
Registered
6,531 Posts
Congratulations and ...

... and welcome aboard:cool:

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The dealer that I went to was Lehigh Valley Acura. They where great. Ask for Jean.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Enjoy your new 'X ...

Great color choice too! :D

·
Registered
55 Posts
Great customer care, great car! Welcome aboard!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts