Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We've been looking some time at the MDX, but had not been ready to buy. After finally deciding to go for it, we were expecting quite a wait before we could actually get one. We went in Saturday December 29 to see what was available. We wanted a base model with the saddle interior, but it seemed that most of the ones coming in were ebony. Then they casually mentioned that they had a Redrock Pearl base model with the navigation system coming in on Monday or Wednesday, and would we be interested? We weren't sure about the color, but it turns out that one of the salesmen had one that we could look at. We looked at it and thought it looked great! We put down a deposit and scrambled to sell our old car (94 Acura Integra), because I did not like what they offered for trade in.

To my amazement, the MDX came in on Monday, December 31! To make long story short, we also managed to sell our used car the same day!

We are both very pleased overall. I would say that my biggest disappointment is the navigation system coverage. While it has Huntsville, AL street level coverage, as soon as you get outside the city limits, there's hardly anything. I was expecting it to have virtually all the streets like Microsoft Streets & Trips. At least it's upgradeable.

I hate to end the message on a negative note, but I'm very satisfied with just about everything else!

-Aaron :D

·
Registered
411 Posts
Congratulations on your 'X. You are one of the folks with shortest wait times. Enjoy it. Navi is pretty good where there is coverage.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
About this Discussion
1 Reply
2 Participants
GCK
Acura MDX SUV Forums
Acura MDXers Forum - a community where enthusiasts discuss engines, tires, service and everything you need to know about the MDX!
Full Forum Listing