Acura MDX SUV Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm considering buying a new 2018 MDX, base with AWD. The nearby dealership this model priced at $47,195 and has many 2018's in stock (over 45) . What would be a good price to get one of these for considering that the 2019's are coming out soon?

·
Registered
30 Posts
TrueCar.com for my area says $44,644 as the market average for that spec of 18 MDX. Nationally they say less than $43,012 is an "Great price" I was able to get within a few hundred of TrueCar's "exceptional price" when I purchased in March. I went in there with the TrueCar printout, they thought it was a bit low, so we brought the current TrueCar page up on their computer and the price was actually a little lower than I had or was asking. So they ended up selling to me for less than I started asking for.

Depending on inventory in your area and being the end of the model year you might be able to get close to that $43k or even a bit better. Good luck!

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.