Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After visiting my local dealer today and seeing the new '03 MDX, I decided to turn in my '01 MDX early, and lease the '03. Gonna' get the silver Touring w/gray interior. No other options. Will move my cargo tray/floor mats/cargo divider/shift knob over to the new one (save a few bucks from buying new).

Interestingly, my dealer says I can get one in November (I was surprised I would get one so quick). And the deal was good...no money up front, no first month's payment (means I will only have 35 months to pay for a 36 month lease), plus the monthly lease amount iis $10 less than I'm paying now.

Can't wait!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Paying $577 w/o sales tax now...will be paying $565 w/o sales tax on new '03. This is 36mo/12k lease.

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Glad to see you went through with it. Kind of a no brainer huh? Gotta take those deals when they come. Good luck.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Sweet deal - how did you work the early lease exchange if you don't mind my asking? Did you have to go back to the same dealer? Also, was you lease handled by American Honda Finance or with an outside bank?

I might consider doing something similar with my other car - we didn't lease our X...

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
SonShine said:
Sweet deal - how did you work the early lease exchange if you don't mind my asking? Did you have to go back to the same dealer? Also, was you lease handled by American Honda Finance or with an outside bank?

I might consider doing something similar with my other car - we didn't lease our X...

I didn't work anything out myself...my dealer sent me the offer by mail (I almost threw the letter away, thinking it was typical junk mail). This is the same dealer I got my '01 from, so they already had all the necessary info on my lease, which was through AHF.

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
And I didn't lease because I saw no advantage.

Damn ... :1pat: :1pat: :1pat:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts