Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
553 Posts
Open, pop the spring off the pin. squeeze the sides to release the stops and lower toward the floor, lift off the hinge.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Open, pop the spring off the pin. squeeze the sides to release the stops and lower toward the floor, lift off the hinge.
Wish it was that easy. It doesn't look like the usual "squeeze" to remove glove box. It seems as if the whole dash needs to be disassembled.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the pdf's! I took a look and tried to match it up to the MDX and it's not the same. Where do you find these instructions? I wonder if there's one for the third gen MDX? I think the biggest challenge is disassembling the dashboard on the MDX. Thanks again.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Thanks for the pdf's! I took a look and tried to match it up to the MDX and it's not the same. Where do you find these instructions? I wonder if there's one for the third gen MDX? I think the biggest challenge is disassembling the dashboard on the MDX. Thanks again.
Thanking the dash out is not for the unexperienced.

Why are you wanting to do so?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It's not the filter, that's easily accessed. It's the AC blower that needs to be taken out and for that to happen, there's a plastic piece that blocks the blower from coming out easily from the bottom. I need to remove the glove box, to access the screws to take that plastic piece out. Ugh.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts