Acura MDX SUV Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2022 MDX A-Spec / 2022 TLX Advance
515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I do recall many of you disliking the dark chrome and were wanting gloss back instead. Some of you even plasti-dipped the chrome ones.

Well you’re in luck now. New for 2023 accessories are, in fact, gloss black emblems. Part number I found are listed and I will confirm size and fitment when I pick them up later this week:

Part numbers w/ list pricing:

A-Mark & MDX: 08F20-TYA-200E $127
A-Spec Badges: 08F20-TYA-200F $225
SH-AWD Badge: 08F20-TJB-200C $64

Automotive parking light Car Wheel Vehicle Tire

Music Font Handwriting Material property Writing

Glasses Goggles Vision care Eyewear Sunglasses

Rectangle Wood Font Automotive exterior Bumper

Hood Motor vehicle Automotive lighting Automotive design Vehicle

Rectangle Font Art Wall Tints and shades

·
Registered
4,573 Posts
How different are the +22 dark emblems in price, style, and color compared to the 17-20 3rd Gen ones?

3rd Gen MDX Dark Chrome MDX 08F20-TZ5-200 +/- $29
3rd Gen MDX Dark Chrome SH-AWD 08F20-TZ3-200A +/- $45

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
So my dealership had to look for these in a roundabout manner, but they did find part numbers that differed from the chrome black. So I ordered them and I’ll confirm at the end of the week if they’re the correct part numbers for the gloss black (update: all part numbers comfirmed). They could not find the gloss black SHAWD on the listing, so we ordered part number for the one for the RDX instead - update: they are identical in size.

Part numbers w/ list pricing:

A-Mark & MDX: 08F20-TYA-200E $127
A-Spec Badges: 08F20-TYA-200F $225
SH-AWD Badge: 08F20-TJB-200C $64

·
Registered
81 Posts
So my dealership had to look for these in a roundabout manner, but they did find part numbers that differed from the chrome black. So I ordered them and I’ll confirm at the end of the week if they’re the correct part numbers for the gloss black. They could not find the gloss black SHAWD on the listing, so we ordered part number for the one for the RDX instead - I’ll confirm size when I pick them up
Did they share pricing by chance?

My dealer quoted $646 just for the parts, which seems way out of line.
I'm told the labor may be in that neighborhood or a bit more, which they acknowledged was more than it should be.

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Did they share pricing by chance?

My dealer quoted $646 just for the parts, which seems way out of line.
I'm told the labor may be in that neighborhood or a bit more, which they acknowledged was more than it should be.
That definitely is on the high side. I just updated my previous post with part numbers and list pricing

1 - 11 of 11 Posts