Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First and foremost, thank you for taking the time to read this! We appreciate it. Please allow me to provide you with a little background info about us.

We are a performance part manufacturer and we are relatively new to the tuning community. Fortunately, we possess a lot of experience on hand, so we know how to create quality products. Just so you know, we currently offer in-house manufactured intake kits for the Genesis Coupe platform as seen on www.gencoupe.com, and we intend to offer the same product development opportunities here for the MDX as our customer base grows.

Oh! I almost forgot to mention that products like exhaust systems and similar performance-based options will also be offered, so stay tuned for what is to come! :D

Additionally, we sell major retail products and we are a high volume dealer of many brands. Therefore, our shipping rates are amongst the best in the industry!

Lastly, we are known for wonderful customer service, so we assure you that you will experience the same class leading service that is offered to our Genesis Coupe customers.

Thanks for reading and we look forward to earning your business!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I deal pretty much any enthusiast brand out there. What are you in the market for? :)

Again, I apologize for not having our website up. We're trying to stay up-to-date with mobile ordering features, etc. and it is quite a project!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts