Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
715 Posts
tong, you realize you have to go back to the exact same spot and take the same picture, but this time in bright sunlight now. It will look even MORE awesome...thanks for sharing!;)

·
Registered
250 Posts
tongli,

I would like to echo Octavian's suggestion. I like the picture
of your MDX so well, it is now the wallpaper on my desk top,
but I would like to have another picture just like it, except this
time, with the sun shinning... ;) :)

·
Registered
747 Posts
Bright sunlight?! Correct me if I'm wrong, Tongli, but that looks like the Monterey peninsula or thereabouts...sunlight is a rare occurence...;)

Nice Shot!
Rob :cool:

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Let's see if we get lucky in this weekend. The picture was taken on Highway 1 between Halfmoon Bay and Santa Cruz. The light was not that good indeed in that day, but I took the picture anyway since I just got my X. I will try to take a better picture and post the link on this thread. The actual file I had has 2400*1600 resolution and about 700Byte. The result should be better with better light condition and higher resolution. Stay tuned.

·
Registered
250 Posts
tongli,

Your GG looks great in the parking lot, but from someone in
the mountains, the ocean side picture is much better.. ;) ;)

Hokie..

·
Registered
161 Posts
Tongli,

Noticed that you got your X from Hopkins...same place I got mine. Are they still selling at msrp or are they discounting or throwing in some free accessories? My salesman Mike Andrews was great.

I love the Granite Green on the X, but my wife wanted the White. We had a GG Honda Odyssey and the wife hated that color. But I think it looks beautiful on an MDX.

Bob

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
VA Tech Hokie:

I will get more 'Ocean' pictures taken next time when I drive on HW1. The timing has to be right because most of the time the light condition is not geat. However, I do agree with you the ocean picture is much better than the parking lot one because there is ONLY X and the ocean, no other subjects to distract the attention.

MARFONG:

Mike Andrews handled my order too. I agree with you. He is the best. Mine is still MSRP, deposit was put in Jan and X was delivered in late March, 5 months ahead of the schedule because two people dropped off before me. Believe it or not, my wifes loves GG color and that's why we picked it. If it went my way, I would have picked SS. However, I don't regret it a bit. GG is awesome.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts