Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

After a long time testing suv's I finally give an opportunity to this beauty mdx elite. Next week I have to leave my Audi Q7 and start enjoying my MDX. For a family guy, security goes first and Acura did a good job on that part.. Plus the new q7 design looks ugly as hell to me, I found this car perfect.

For now I found some cool things from my q7 not present in the MDX, like the digital speed, front brakes too small, Bose audio, but they are overwhelmed by a lot of safety points, Two screens, remote starter and acuralink.

So, that's all for now, and thank you all for all the information I found in this forum, who finally make me go for it.

·
Registered
84 Posts
welcome! i also went from German to Japanese.:29: except I came from a BMW E90 330i.

there are certainly things from my BMW that my MDX has and vice versa. it's a lot of give and take but i'm very happy with my MDX.

·
Registered
357 Posts
I too went from VW Touareg Hybrid to an MDX. I am a perfectionist and honestly an MDX is nowhere near Touareg's craftsmanship and handling. However, I'd trade it all for a long term reliability and utility in a heart beat. Before Touareg I've owned many BMW and Audi products. I still own some and always will. Once you go German you can't go back :)

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
Congrats on the new MDX and welcome. Totally agree about the new Q7. If it looked halfway decent it probably would have been my next vehicle. Have never owned German but always wanted an Audi.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Good to hear I'm not alone!, my wife has a 328 xdrive, so we are half/half in the garage for now :) . Living in Montreal makes almost mandatory to have awd, and the long trips stuck in traffic, make me pick a SUV and not a car, at least I can see what's going on in front of me.

I have just a silly question, do you know the size of the HDD? And for Canadians owners, acuralink has all the available package for us?

Thank you all and have good one today!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts