Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi MODs, actually not going to start this group buy until next week. Thanks.

Warranty Guidelines: Per the Terms of Sale found directly on the site and included with every order, the Never Burn Out warranty is limited by the lifetime of the company and to manufacturer defects (also by abuse, non-professional installation, etc. -- the official Terms of Sale lists everything.). Also, there is an exclusion of damage statement with the Terms of Sale listed on the site and included with every order.

No 9007 Bi-Xenons at this time.

Take care everyone and thanks for your support.

·
Registered
6,347 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. For some reason (even though we have an 06' at the house) I thought they came with the HID option. I also realized I needed to post this up later. I still need to talk to Daniel. Can a moderator delete this for now? Thanks.

·
Registered
1 Posts
As its name suggests, fog light helps visibility in the fog. Actually these lights are used in car and truck for safe driving. This light is a must have for anyone to drive safely in the night. It can also be helpful to drive against heavy rain, fog or snow

Since I'm a spammer, you should know that one of the admins here has put me to shame and edited my post. In fact, I like to eat poo :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts