Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

Garage Flooring

2K views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  asiaticos 
#1 ·
Want to tidy my dusty garage floor up which was built about 5 years ago but want to use half the garage as a gym so have been looking at BigDug interlocking rubber floor tiles 14mm thick. Not cheap but should do a good job the question I wanted to ask has anyone fitted these and how much preparation was needed? Being 14mm thick and rubber I wondered if they would go straight over the dust or have I got to completely sweep / Hoover the floor free as being asthmatic that won't be an easy job and the wife says its mans work being the mancave! Any advice or experience appreciated cheers. epoxy flooring phoenix

#2 · (Edited)
Want to tidy my dusty garage floor up which was built about 5 years ago but want to use half the garage as a gym so have been looking at BigDug interlocking rubber floor tiles 14mm thick. Not cheap but should do a good job the question I wanted to ask has anyone fitted these and how much preparation was needed? Being 14mm thick and rubber I wondered if they would go straight over the dust or have I got to completely sweep / Hoover the floor free as being asthmatic that won't be an easy job and the wife says its mans work being the mancave! Any advice or experience appreciated cheers.

floor preparation tampa
no response to this epoxy flooring boston

#3 · (Edited)
Want to tidy my dusty garage floor up which was built about 5 years ago but want to use half the garage as a gym so have been looking at BigDug interlocking rubber floor tiles 14mm thick. Not cheap but should do a good job the question I wanted to ask has anyone fitted these and how much preparation was needed? Being 14mm thick and rubber I wondered if they would go straight over the dust or have I got to completely sweep / Hoover the floor free as being asthmatic that won't be an easy job and the wife says its mans work being the mancave! Any advice or experience appreciated cheers.

garage flooring tampa
this is a question about a garage floor. I have a 2 1/2 car garage, with a work shop and my 2 Corvettes. The floor is concrete, about 40 years old. It is stained, and has several cracks. A summer project I would like to do, is to either paint, seal, or cover this floor. noe the options 1) clean, seal, prime, and coat in Epoxy Paint 2) clean, seal, prime and use a garage flooring paint, not epoxy 3) use one of the many snap together floor system Now, for one I thought of. The floor is pretty level. What would you think of my covering the floor with Marine grade 4x8 3/4 inch plywood. Prime the plywood, and paint it garage flooring surprise az? I never get water inside the garage in the 6 years I am here. I eliminate the crack fix, and sealing issues? What has anyone else on here done as far as this is concerned. thank you in advance.

#4 · (Edited)
this is a question about a garage floor. I have a 2 1/2 car garage, with a work shop and my 2 Corvettes. The floor is concrete, about 40 years old. It is stained, and has several cracks. A summer project I would like to do, is to either paint, seal, or cover this floor. noe the options 1) clean, seal, prime, and coat in Epoxy Paint 2) clean, seal, prime and use a garage flooring paint, not epoxy 3) use one of the many snap together floor system Now, for one I thought of. The floor is pretty level. What would you think of my covering the floor with Marine grade 4x8 3/4 inch plywood. Prime the plywood, and paint it? I never get water inside the garage in the 6 years I am here. I eliminate the crack fix, and sealing issues with epoxy flooring orlando? What has anyone else on here done as far as this is concerned. thank you in advance.
no response to this garage flooring greenville sc

#5 · (Edited)

epoxy flake flooring raleigh
Got carpet on my garage floor... not all of it... about 2/3... doubles as a gym and workshop... with occasionally one end of a car inside when work needs to be done and the weather is real crap... Er the carpet wasn't new epoxy flooring arkansas... taken up from our dining room... It does get vacuumed occasionally 🙂 heh heh heh.

#6 ·
Want to tidy my dusty garage floor up which was built about 5 years ago but want to use half the garage as a gym so have been looking at BigDug interlocking rubber floor tiles 14mm thick. Not cheap but should do a good job the question I wanted to ask has anyone fitted these and how much preparation was needed? Being 14mm thick and rubber I wondered if they would go straight over the dust or have I got to completely sweep / Hoover the floor free as being asthmatic that won't be an easy job and the wife says its mans work being the mancave! Any advice or experience appreciated cheers.😊
Waiting this to be responded...

#10 ·
You can also choose from a variety of brands and types of cigarettes like Kent cigarettes, so you can find the perfect pack for your needs. Plus, if you have any questions or concerns about your order, you can contact customer support staff right away. Whether you're looking for cheap cigarettes to save money or want to reduce your environmental impact, has you covered.