Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Administrator
710 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have installed new gallery software, and am looking for beta testers to snoop around, see if it's ready for main stream.

If you are interested, state it here. I will pm you the link. I will lock this thread once we have enough volunteers.

Thanks!!!
admin.

·
Registered
108 Posts
I'll be glad to look into it, pun intended.

I've had a bit of trouble in the past posting pictures to the site.

·
Registered
8,866 Posts
I'm in. . .

·
Registered
595 Posts
Let me know what kinda pix u want, and I'll do my best!

:2:

·
Registered
671 Posts
What the heck, I'm game!

·
Registered
671 Posts
Thanks! That looks like a winner -- however, I couldn't figure out how to upload a zip file. I tried a 1Mbyte one and a .44Mbyte one. Neither seemed to work.

·
Registered
38 Posts
the gallery looks good and operates fast!!! a little problem with navigations....minor though.

GREAT JOB

·
Registered
3,761 Posts
agoel said:
the gallery looks good and operates fast!!! a little problem with navigations....minor though.

GREAT JOB
Nav bars should be fixed...assuming you were talking about the ones @ the top of the screen to other sections of the site :)

·
3,109 Posts
This gallery function is different from whats mentioned here: http://www.acuramdx.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=660 ??

right?

People create their own galleries here. From what I understood the one mentioned in the other thread should automatically generate a gallery from all images ever uploaded within all posts.

·
Registered
3,761 Posts
zafer said:
This gallery function is different from whats mentioned here: http://www.acuramdx.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=660 ??

right?

People create their own galleries here. From what I understood the one mentioned in the other thread should automatically generate a gallery from all images ever uploaded within all posts.
Zafer,

Correct, this gallery differs from that one you linked. The old one you linked was just a monster collection of all pics ever uploaded. Unfortunately, it didn't provide the ability to organize either by user or subject, nor could the pics be annotated or commented on. The new software allows all of that and more.

I've been poking around and the new stuff is WAY cool.

·
Registered
671 Posts
admin said:
Hmmm. What exactly happened?
I would choose a zip file to upload, then wait for it to upload. When finished I would get a page with what appears to be lots of blank pics. Nothing was added to the album.

I'll try again and let you know.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts