Acura MDX SUV Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
2022 MDX Aspec / 2019 Ridgeline Sport / 2007 335i Coupe
164 Posts
Very nice. I could tell the exhaust note would sound nice with the way the stock engine revving sounds with stock mufflers plus with the way the 10-spd shifts in sport mode .
With larger round tips, I could see a happy medium for me. I still am afraid that once I go and put a full exhaust on , I’ll regret the freeway drone on long trips.
Anyway thanks for sharing. I might go ahead and just pull the trigger on at least new tips no that I see it looks nice.

· Registered
Acura MDX 2022 ADV/Aspect Modification
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Very nice. I could tell the exhaust note would sound nice with the way the stock engine revving sounds with stock mufflers plus with the way the 10-spd shifts in sport mode .
With larger round tips, I could see a happy medium for me. I still am afraid that once I go and put a full exhaust on , I’ll regret the freeway drone on long trips.
Anyway thanks for sharing. I might go ahead and just pull the trigger on at least new tips no that I see it looks nice.
The drone is very minimum about highway (65mph-70mph)

· Registered
15 Posts
Do they sell just the tips?

· Registered
2023 A-Spec / Had '06 Touring/Nav
469 Posts
I like the tips for the aesthetic. Not how it feels. ;)

I would need to hear the sound in person. From the video, I'm afraid it may sound too "tomato" muffler that young goofballs put on 1.2L 4cyl crap cars that can't get out of their own way. They just sound annoying and cheap.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts