Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling all 4 Brand new wheels and tires originally from my 2002 MDX Tour/Nav. I bought my X with new custom wheels and tires, so I don't need orginal wheels and tires anymore. They are never been used and all ready to put on (wheels are all balanced too) I asked dealer to swap them before they delivered the car. I am selling for $250 each. When you compare to http://www.hondacuraworld.com/ it is $100 less. I live in San Jose bay area so we can arrange the pickup if you live close.

Please email me at [email protected] if you're interested.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
Never BEEN USE? I am questioning on this. I am sure your MDX didn't come to dealer with NO RIM/TIRE. :rolleyes:

Are you asking $250 that already included the shipping cost? Or that will be additional?

·
Registered
10,732 Posts
JTM said:
Never BEEN USE? I am questioning on this. I am sure your MDX didn't come to dealer with NO RIM/TIRE. :rolleyes:

Are you asking $250 that already included the shipping cost? Or that will be additional?
He said he ordered a custom set, I assume installed by his delivering dealer.
Not a bad deal, and if the tires are new, a steal!

I paid $142 for a new tire delivered and $150 for a used, but just like new rim. Not counting mounting & balancing.
I could have saved a little more by getting a complete unit mounted & balanced from hondacuraworld.com
But the whole concept of a F/S spare was fairly new then. Now it's almost a given. :D

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
They are brand new.

JTM,

DaleB is exactly right on that I asked dealer to swap them before my car was delivered and I kept the originals.

I prefer to sell them to someone from my area so that buyers and I won't have to worry about the shipping cost. Honestly I never shipped anything this big and heavy so I prefer not to.:p

·
Registered
6,531 Posts
Anyone out there need spares?

I already have a full size spaare, but this is a good deal. Rim from Tim is $200 and the best you'll do for a new tire is ~$140.

Thus ~ $340 is the best possible price for a full size spare on OEM rims.

·
Registered
62 Posts
I am in San Diego and interested in 1 of them. Let me know if you want to pursue getting them to San Diego.

·
Registered
149 Posts
I would like one of these also.....

Can you ship to D/FW Texas?????

·
Registered
8,099 Posts
cchu9988,

I would be interested in one of your wheels and tires. Please let me know. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
I would be interested if someone could tell me what they think the shipping charge would be California---->Georgia?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts